Quaid E AZAM Academy for educational development (QAED)
- The institution was established with the name of Education Extension Centre (EEC)in the year 1959.
- In the year 2006 Provincial Institute of Teacher Education (PITE)and Government College of Elementary Teachers (GCETs)were also given under the administrative control of QAED
- In 2012, the scope of work was enhanced from 12 Districtsto 24 Districtsand in 2012 all 36 Districts were included in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) program.
- To establish a system of professional development for teachers and education personnel for enhancing the quality of learning in the government schools of Punjab
- The vision of QAED is to develop a knowledgeable, committed, motivated, competent and ethically sound cadre of education personnel to ensure the delivery of top quality education to the students in government schools of Punjab.
- D:\Model\Educator 2018\Data Training\QAED Organo.pdf
- Directorate of Staff Development (DSD)
- District Training and Support Center (DTSC)
- Cluster Training and Support Center (CTSC)
- Teachers Educator (TE)
- District Teachers Educator (DTE)
- DTSC Head
- CTSC Head
- District QAED
- Tehsil QAED
- Academic Development Unit (ADU)
- IT Labs
see above picture
- D:\Model\Educator 2018\Data Training\ITLabs.pdf