RAD Software Process Model
-rad model – rad model in software engineering– rad model diagram -rad model example– rad model phase -Software engineering concept -Software engineering MCQ -Software engineering Interview Question –Software engineering question paper –free course online –past papers -final year projects for computer science with source code -semester project ideas -computer programming -computer science interview questions- tutorial –cui
- RAD stands for Rapid Application Development.
- Incremental development process.
- Short development cycles are emphasized.
- Fully-function system can be developed in very short time period.
RAD Model Steps
- Business modeling. The information flow among business functions is modeled in a way that answers the following questions: What information drives the business process? What information is generated? Who generate it? Where does the information go? Who process it?
- Data modeling. The information flow defined as part of the business modeling phase is refined into a set of data objects that are needed to support the business. The characteristics (called attributes) of each object are identified and the relationship between these objects defined.
- Process modeling. The data objects defined in the data modeling phase are transformed to achieve the information flow necessary to implement a business function. Processing descriptions are created for adding, modifying, deleting, or retrieving a data object.
- Application generation. The RAD process works to reuse existing program components (when possible) or create reusable components (when necessary). In all the cases, automated tools are used to facilitate construction of the software.
- Testing and turnover. Since the RAD process emphasize reuse, many of the program components have already been tested. This reduces overall testing time. However, new components must be tested and all interfaces must be fully exercised.
#radmodel #radmodelinsoftwareengineering #radmodeldiagram#radmodelexample–radmodelphase#Softwareengineeringconcept #SoftwareengineeringMCQ #SoftwareengineeringInterviewQuestion #Softwareengineeringquestionpaper#freecourseonline#pastpapers#finalyearprojectsforcomputersciencewithsourcecode#semesterprojectideas#computerprogramming#computerscienceinterviewquestions#tutorial–cui
#courses #pastpaper #Finalyearproject #tutorial #cui #project #programming #computer science #computersciecnemcq’s #computerscienceinterviewquestion