ITCP Past question paper
-ITCP –Computer Science all subject past paper – ITCP with source code – ITCP Course –ITCP idea – ITCP MCQ- ITCP Interview Question –Computer Science all courses -Technology –University Past Paper -Programming language –Question paper –old paper
ITCP Final 2020
Attempt the following short questions? [Marks 5×6]
- Differentiate between constant and static
- Differentiate between data types and abstract data type with
- Why C++ is called a structured programming language?
- Write down the 6 basic steps of problem solving using machine (computer).
- Explain selection structure and its syntax (if else and switch) in c++.
- Differentiate between pre-test and post-test
Q: write an abstract data type “player” that saves player name as char array, player id as int variable and player contact as character array.
Q: Write a main function that declares an array of 11 players. And ask user to enter data for 11 players.
Q:Write down a program for calculating a factorial of a number entered by user using
Q4) Explain your semester project and its working in detail. [Marks 5]
# ITCP #Computer Science all subject past paper # ITCP # ITCP with source code #ITCP idea –ITCP MCQ# ITCP Interview Question #Computer Science all courses #Technology –University Past Paper #Programming language #Question paper #old paper