Introduction to statistics all previous/ past question papers
– Introduction to statistics –Computer Science all subject past paper Introduction to statistics –Computer Graphics Course Introduction to statistics Project idea – ICT MCQ -Introduction to statistics Interview Question –Computer Science all courses -Technology –University Past Paper -Programming language –Question paper –old paper
Statistics Final question paper 2021
No.01. Write short answers of the following questions. (20)
- What is frequency distribution?.
- Briefly explain positive and negative correlation.
- Describe two types of variables i.e. independent and dependent variable.
- What is descriptive and numerical classification?
- No.02. Construct index numbers from the following data by chain base method. (15)
|SUBJECT||AGE X||GLUCOSE LEVEL Y||XY||X2||Y2
For 6 observation on age (X) and glucose level (Y) obtain the equation of regression line of Y on X and estimate the glucose level when price is 35 years. (15)
#Introduction to statistics #Computer Science all subject past paper Introduction to statistics #Computer Graphics Course #Introduction to statistics Project idea # Introduction to statistics MCQ #Introduction to statistics Interview Question #Computer Science all courses #Technology #University Past Paper #Programming language #Question paper #old paper