Introduction to Management past question paper
-Introduction to Management-Computer Science all subject past paper – Introduction to Management with source code – Introduction to Management Course -Introduction to Management idea – Introduction to Management MCQ- Introduction to Management Interview Question –Computer Science all courses -Technology –University Past Paper -Programming language –Question paper –old paper
1. Differentiate between efficiency and effectiveness?
2. Identify the skills most and least needed by top managers?
3. Define Ethics also give an example of ethics in decision making?
4. Differentiate between strong versus weak organizational culture?
5. Write down the component of external organizational environment?
answer the following questions (Marks 15-3×5)
1. What is intuition? Explain the role of intuition in decision making?
2. Write a brief note on the universal need for management?
3. Firm X has to replace a laptop for its research and development team. Apply t eight step process of decision making to this situation and suggest the mo suitable option for the firm X.
# Introduction to Management #Computer Science all subject past paper # Introduction to Management # Introduction to Management with source code #Introduction to Management idea –Introduction to Management MCQ# Introduction to Management Interview Question #Computer Science all courses #Technology –University Past Paper #Programming language #Question paper #old paper