Introduction to computer programming past question paper
– Introduction to computer programming –Computer Science all subject past paper Introduction Introduction to computer programming-Computer Graphics Course computer programming Project idea – ICT MCQ -Introduction to computer programming Interview Question –Computer Science all courses -Technology –University Past Paper -Programming language –Question paper –old paper
computer programming Mid term past question paper
Introduction to computer programming Sessional 2 past paper
Q.No.1: Which Statement is true or false?
Name of the variable can be start with digit.”
2. If a 4; and b=9;, then after the statement a = b; the value of b is still 9.
3. If x=5. After the statement y=x++; executes, y is 5 and x is 6. ”
4.Every if statement mush has a corresponding else statement. 5. It is possible that the body of a while loop may not execute at all.
6. If N is even number then (N% 2)=1.
The staternent return is not a reserved word.
The statement print) takes in from keyboard…
9. The number 5 is a floating-point number.
The statement if execute two statements after itself.
Q.No.2: (a) Write a program to find the determinant of matrix of order 3×3,
(b) Write a program to find maximum, minimum in the one-dimensional array by using pointers.
Q.No.3: (a) Find the dot and cross products of any two vectors by using C language.
(b) Write a program to convert given one-dimensional array into reverse order.
Q.1 -How ceil() function works in C? write a function that breaks float to its binary significand
Q.2 Write a program to take 10 integer input from the user suppose array look like this
Add two consecutive index number and save into another array with the length of five the other array
will look like this
No.2: (a) Write a program to find the determinant of matrix of order 3×3. (b) Write a program to find maximum, minimum in the one-dimensional array by using
pointers. No-3: (a) Find the dot and cross products of any two vectors by using C language.
#Introduction to computer programming #Computer Science all subject past paper Introduction Introduction to computer programming #Computer Graphics Course #Introduction to computer programming Project idea # Introduction to computer programming MCQ #Introduction to computer programming Interview Question #Computer Science all courses #Technology #University Past Paper #Programming language #Question paper #old paper